After successfully organising the Jurisedge 1st National PPT Writing Competition, 2016, we proudly bring to you the Jurisedge 2nd National PPT Writing Competition, 2017 on the theme of “The Impact of Goods & Services Tax(GST) on Indian Economy : Pre and Post GST Scenarios”.
The competition is an excellent opportunity for Law students and Professionals to express their viewpoints on Goods and Services Tax in India. The theme is quite a burning topic for a year or so;
The theme is broad in nature; hence, the participants may take up any Topic/Trend/Issue/Development covered under the purview of the Theme.
We would like to invite students and professionals to express their valuable viewpoints, by participating in the competition.
Any student pursuing any undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 4TH JULY, 2017.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 4TH JULY, 2017.
RESULT OF THE COMPETITION: 20TH JULY, 2017.
GUIDELINES AND RULES:
- The PPT must be written in English.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-Authorship is permitted.
- The PPT shall not be plagiarized. Only the original PPTs will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the PPT. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the PPTs shall rest with the organizers. Organizers hold the right to republish the PPTs if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the author) must not be found in any part of PPT.
- The Deadline for the submission is 4th July, 2017
- The Participants must submit their PPT via e-mail only, with the following attachments:
- PPT with the subject “PPT Writing Competition”.
- Separate Cover page containing Name, Nationality, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number and Name of the College/University of the Participant.
LENGTH OF THE PPT:
- The PPT shall consist of minimum 10 slides.
- Total number of slides shall not exceed 30.
- PPT must have all the Bibliography/Sources mentioned with it.
Every PPT will be peer reviewed and evaluated in two levels. Every participant will be allotted a code during registration. The participant will send in their PPTs in which the file will be named by the code they have been allotted. No mark of identification permitted. The PPT would be first reviewed by our EDITORIAL BOARD. In level two, Top 10 PPT would be judged by a panel of advocates and academicians.
- FIRST PRIZE:CASH PRIZE RS. 3000 INR + GIFT HAMPERS UPTO RS. 1000 INR + CERTIFICATE
- SECOND PRIZE:CASH PRIZE RS. 2000 INR + GIFT HAMPERS UPTO RS. 1000 + CERTIFICATE
TOP 7 CANDIDATES WILL GET A CHANCE OF ONLINE PAID INTERNSHIP WORTH RS. 1000 INR EACH!
ALL THE PARTICIPANTS WILL GET A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION.
Registration fee is 300/- INR only for Single Author. In case of Co-authorship Registration fee is 500/- INR only per author 250/- INR.
FOR REGISTRATION VISIT OUR SITE: www.jurisedge.com
ONLINE PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES:
Registration fees can only be paid via following modes:
So, what are you waiting for? Register today! Fill our form here.
For Queries, Contact: 9614994939
All queries and submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org only, with the subject: “Jurisedge 2nd National PPT Writing Competition, 2017”.