Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the difference between All India LLM-Hive Course and All India PSU-Hive Course?
All India PSU-Hive Course is designed for CLAT PG aspirants who are willing to go for PSU via CLAT PG exam and LLM admission into top NLUs. Register Now for the Demo Class
Whereas All India LLM-Hive Course is designed for aspirants who are going for not only CLAT PG exam but also the all the LLM exams around India under any recognised University. Register Now for the Demo Class
- Is only softcopy provided in this course?
No. Both Softcopy and Hardcopy will be provided in the Course.
- Can this course help me prepare for the exam?
Obviously. All around video classes, study material, revision material and mock tests will help you prepare for the exam in a time-bound manner.
- Can this course help me prepare for Subjective Part in CLAT PG Exam?
Absolutely. 10 video lessons will guide you how to write structured answer. We will make you prepare various Contemporary and Theoretical issues on Law every week through Home assignment and give you feedback on your writing. So that you can improve the same.
- It is an online or postal Coaching, how will I get help if any problem arises?
If you have problem, you will get our help 24*7. We will have sessions where you queries will answered live.
- Does This Course help while doing revision for the exam?
Obviously. This course contains bonus material particularly designed for revision as well.
- Is there any video lectures in this course?
Yes. there is 150+ video lectures in this course. All the course content are made of Videos, PDF, PPT and Book Format.
- At what time of the day Live session will be conducted?
9 PM -11 PM at night. Classes will be of 4 days/week.
- If I miss live classes, what will happen?
You don’t need to worry. Live classes will be uploaded later on Online Portal. But, we definitely recommend to attend the live session, where you can get your queries answered from the teachers.
- Is there any update of course content after enrollment of the course?
Obviously. We regularly update the course content[online portal]. Also, if you want any more content on any particular content other than the content provided in the course, we will provide you with that as well.
If you think, your query has not been answered in these question, feel free to call us @9614994939 or mail us email@example.com