ALL INDIA LLM/PSU LONG-HIVE COURSE 2022
₹25,999.00 Ex. of 18% GST
All India LLM/PSU HIVE Course is designed to cope up with the Jurisprudence, Constitution and Other Law Subjects in CLAT LLM Exam or other LLM Exam.
Constitution carries 40 marks. Other Law Subjects in CLAT LLM exam carries 60 marks which is more than 1/3rd of the total marks. Also, in other LLM exam, Other Law Subjects carries lot of marks. CLAT PG also includes 2 subjective Answer carrying 25 marks each.
150+ Video Lessons:
- More than 90 Live Sessions on Important chapters of Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Contract, Tort, IPC and International Law.
- More Than 60 Recorded Videos on Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Contract, Tort, IPC and International Law.
- Live Q & A Session
- Register for The Demo Class: Call Now 9614994939
- Jurisprudence: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Constitution: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Criminal Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Contract: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- International Law: To-the-point topic discussions on important international law subjects.
- Tort law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- IPR: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
Specially-Built Material For Revision:
Jurisprudence and Constitution carry maximum marks out of 150 marks. For that two subjects, Short, summarized, objective-based material are provided.
- Jurisprudence: 2000 Objective Questions covering all the portions of the Subject. List of Books, List of Legal Maxims, List of Legal Theories are also included
- Constitution:Well prepared content specially desigend for All India LLM Exams.
Mock Cloud Series[At Least 100 Mock Tests]:
Contents of 20 LLM ONLINE Mock Tests:
- 20 PG LLM Mocks based on CLAT Syllabus, AILET PG & DU Syllabus[Jurisprudence- 50 Marks, Constitution- 50Marks, [Contract, Criminal Law, IPR/New Subject, Tort and International Law](50 marks).]
- Unlimited Attempts
- Negative Marking
- Proper Analysis
Contents of CLAT PG 20 Offline Mock Tests: [That will be delivered in 2nd Week of January, 2020]
- 20 PG LLM Mocks based on CLAT Syllabus[Subjective and Objective Part]
Mock Test Drip:
- Every Month, at least 3-5 new mock tests will be added to the Online Mock Test Series till March 2020.
Subjective Answer Guide:
Subjective Answer Guide consists of Conquer the Subjective Part Video Course. This video course consists of 10 lessons guiding you on the following topics:
- How to Structure your answer
- How to Organise your answer
- AI Method to write a good answer
- A proper feedback
- Regular check on the improvement of answer
We provide hardcopy material containing important parts of all the subjects. Hardcopy will be delivered to your respective address within 7-10 days of enrollment.
We provide online platform where you can access with the user id and password all the time from your desired devices like mobiles, tab, computer 24*7.
New-Update on the Material:
We generally update the material within 10 days interval.
Course Duration- 30th June, 2022.
After making the payment, kindly mail us the receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Course will be activated within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the difference between All India LLM-Hive Course and All India PSU-Hive Course and All India Long LLM-Hive Course?
All India PSU-Hive Course is designed for CLAT PG aspirants who are willing to go for PSU via CLAT PG exam and LLM admission into top NLUs. This Course will expire on 30th June, 2021.
Whereas All India LLM/PSU-Hive Course is designed for aspirants who are going for not only CLAT PG exam but also the all the LLM exams around India under any recognised University. This Course will expire on 30th June, 2021.
Whereas All India LLM/PSU-Hive Course is designed for aspirants who are going for not only CLAT PG exam but also the all the LLM exams around India under any recognised University. This Course will expire on 30th June, 2022.
- Is only softcopy provided in this course?
No. Both Softcopy and Hardcopy will be provided in the Course.
- Can this course help me prepare for the exam?
Obviously. All around video classes, study material, revision material and mock tests will help you prepare for the exam in a time-bound manner.
- Can this course help me prepare for Subjective Part in CLAT PG Exam?
Absolutely. 10 video lessons will guide you how to write structured answer. We will make you prepare various Contemporary and Theoretical issues on Law every week through Home assignment and give you feedback on your writing. So that you can improve the same.
- It is an online or postal Coaching, how will I get help if any problem arises?
If you have problem, you will get our help 24*7. We will have sessions where you queries will answered live.
- Does This Course help while doing revision for the exam?
Obviously. This course contains bonus material particularly designed for revision as well.
- At what time of the day Live session will be conducted?
9 PM -11 PM at night. Classes will be of 6 days/week.
- If I miss live classes, what will happen?
You don’t need to worry. Live classes will be uploaded later on Online Portal. But, we definitely recommend to attend the live session, where you can get your queries answered from the teachers.
- Is there any video lectures in this course?
Yes. there is 150+ video lectures in this course. All the course content are made of Videos, PDF, PPT and Book Format.
- Is there any update of course content after enrollment of the course?
Obviously. We regularly update the course content[online portal]. Also, if you want any more content on any particular content other than the content provided in the course, we will provide you with that as well.
If you think, your query has not been answered in these question, feel free to call us @9614994939 or mail us email@example.com