Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the difference between All India LLM-Hive Course and All India PSU-Hive Course and All India Long LLM-Hive Course?
All India PSU-Hive Course is designed for CLAT PG aspirants who are willing to go for PSU via CLAT PG exam and LLM admission into top NLUs. It is for One year.
Whereas All India LLM-Hive Course is designed for aspirants who are going for not only CLAT PG exam but also the all the LLM exams around India under any recognised University. It is for One year.
Whereas All India LLM-Hive Course is designed for aspirants who are going for not only CLAT PG exam but also the all the LLM exams around India under any recognised University. It is for two years.
- Is only softcopy provided in this course?
No. Both Softcopy and Hardcopy will be provided in the Course.
- Can this course help me prepare for the exam?
Obviously. Online Home assignment programme will help you prepare for the exam in a time-bound manner. As it is a online coaching service, you will not be forced to pursue the Online Home Assignment programme. If you wish, you can.
- Can this course help me prepare for Subjective Part in CLAT PG Exam?
Absolutely. We will make you prepare various Contemporary and Theoretical issues on Law every week through Home assignment and give you feedback on your writing. So that you can improve the same.
- It is an online or postal Coaching, how will I get help if any problem arises?
If you have problem, you will get our help 24*7. Whenever you need us, we will be there.
- Does This Course help while doing revision for the exam?
Obviously. This course contains bonus material particularly designed for revision as well.
- Is there any video lectures in this course?
No. there is no video lectures in this course. All the course content are made of PDF, PPT and Book Format.
- Is there any update of course content after enrollment of the course?
Obviously. We regularly update the course content[online portal]. Also, if you want any more content on any particular content other than the content provided in the course, we will provide you with that as well.
If you think, your query has not been answered in these question, feel free to call us @9614994939 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org