LEGAL THEORY 8
ON LAW, THE STATE & SOVEREIGNTY & ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE 5
SOURCES OF LAW 7
CONCEPTS OF LAW 8
INTRODUCTION OF LEGAL THEORY
- Who says “Jurisprudence is the study and systematic arrangement of the general principles of law”?
- Who among the following propounded the thee theory of Volkgeist?
- Which of the following is the oldest source of law?
- Jurisprudence Generalis is the concept given by-
- Who has defined Jurisprudence as “the scientific synthesis of the essential principles of law”?
- Who defined law as “the body of principles recognized and applied by the State in the administration of justice”?
- Who defines jurisprudence as “formal science of positive law”?
- Jurisprudence is the word derived form jurisprudentia which means:
knowledge of law
- Who defines jurisprudence as the science of law?
- Law is a system of rules and the combination of which explains the nature of law. Who said it?
- Jurisprudence is the lawyer’s extra version. Who said it?
- Jurisprudence is the body of ordered knowledge , which deals with a particular species of law. Who said it?
- Jurisprudence deals with structure, uses and functioning of the law and legal concepts. Who said it?
- Who said law as the art of science of what is equitable and good?
- Who said ” Jurisprudence is the eye of law”?
- Who categorized the subject of Jurisprudence as Expositorial Jurisprudence and Censorial Jurisprudence?
- The Expression of law in relation to Jurisprudence is-
Fundamental legal Principles
- Who among the following defined Jurisprudence as “Philosophy of positive law”?
- Which one of the following writers has divided jurisprudence into particular jurisprudence and General Jurisprudence?
- “Law is the aggregate of rule set be men as politically superior, or sovereign, to men as politically subject”. Who said it?
- The word ‘Jurisprudence’ is derived from
Latin word ‘Juris prudentia’
- Jurisprudence means –
Knowledge of law
- Jurisprudence is the study of _________ law.
- “Jurisprudence is the scientific synthesis of the essential principles of law”. This definition is given by-
- Jurisprudence is defined as “Formal science of positive law” by-
- According to John Austin, the subject matter of Jurisprudence is ________ law.
- ____________ has presented a thesis that “Jurisprudence is a social engineering”
- “The law is not to be deduced from the rule, but the rule from the law” said by-
Roman jurist Paulus
- The origin of Jurisprudence is from
- “The spirit of the laws” is a book written by
- __________ is a moral theory of Jurisprudence.
- “Law is the command of sovereign” was professed by-
- The book “Jurisprudence or Theory of law” is written by __________ , which was awarded with Swiney Gold Cup in 1914.
- ________ hold that Jurisprudence is the study of law as it is.
- Natural law means
Principle of Natural justice