The Ministry has notified for the post of Yong Professionals to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges.
Name of the Position
The Ministry has notified a total of 14 posts for different streams.
- Chemistry– Master of Science in Chemistry from a recognized university
- Biology – Master of Science in Biology from a recognized
- Zoology (Entomology) – Master of Science in Zoology (Entomology) from a recognized university
- Training – Master in Social Work or Master of Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource or 2 Years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized university
- Legal– Master of Law from a recognized university
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Candidates should be below 27 years as on the last date of application i.e. 09.01.2022
- Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication and Writing Skills.
- Sincere and commitment to work
REMUNERATION PER MONTH
Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 p.m. plus Conveyance Rs.2,500 to 3,000 p.m. based on the qualification, experience, and interview’s performance
NATURE OF ENGAGEMENT
The candidate shall be engaged on a contractual basis initially for a period of one year only which may be further extended based on performance for a maximum of 3 years.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Based on qualification and experience, the candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview. Based on the qualification, experience, and performance in the interview, the candidate shall be offered specific engagement on a contractual basis. Please note no TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Before starting to fill -up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/ information:
- E-Mail ID (valid till the recruitment process is over)
- Mobile No. (valid till the recruitment process is over)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format having a size between 50 kb-100 kb)
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format having a size between 10kb-50 kb)
- Write-up (200 words) about the experience to feed in the online application form.
- Scanned Copies of documents (in
jpg/jpeg/pdf format), as follows:-
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/SSC/10th Std.) having a size between 50 kb to 1000 kb.
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Post-Graduation, as applicable (having size between 50kb to 1000 kb).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through the online registration system of KVIC
Check notification – Click Here
STEP-I (SIGN UP)
- Candidates are now ready to apply online by visiting the KVIC website and going to the tab “VACANCIES” on the KVIC website: www.kvic.gov.in
- Applicants need to sign up first with their valid Mobile No. with them while signing up. Click here
- The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the registered mobile number, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the mobile number before proceeding.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online by revisiting the Online Application website at www.kvic.gov.in
- The candidate should now login with the password and fill up all the information asked in the online form about himself/herself correctly and complete the Registration.
- Before submission of his/her Step-II details, the candidate should check his/her all details and make necessary corrections (if any) before final submission. Candidates are not allowed to change the Mobile Number while editing.
- On successful submission of online applications, candidates are advised not to attempt re-registration for the same post. In the case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate. A candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with a unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
09th January, 2022 (23.00 hours)