CUCET 2021 Application Form has been released on 16th August 2021. The Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) will be conducted once every year by National Testing Agency (NTA). The CUCET exam offers admissions to 12 Central Universities of India. Through the examination, candidates may get admission into B. Tech, B.Sc., Integrated LL.B.., LL.M., B.Ed, M.Ed, M.A, M.Sc., and other various courses. Candidates need to qualify for the test to get admission into various Central Universities in these courses.
Click here for the website of CUCET 2021.
CUCET Exam Dates
|Application Form release||16th August 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of application form||1st September 2021, (up to 11.50 pm)|
|Last date to accept the fee||2nd September 2021, (up to 11.50 pm)|
|Admit card publish||September 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Exam||15th, 16th, 23rd & 24th September 2021|
Click here for the official notice of CUCET 2021
The application fee will be as mentioned in the following table:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350/-|
CUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For LL.B.: Students must have passed class XII from a recognized Board for admission in Undergraduate programmes in the Central Universities. For the General Category, a minimum of 50 percent in class XII; for SC/ST, candidates minimum of 45 percent in class XII is required in order to be eligible for the CUCET 2021.
Click here for CU-CET 2021 UG Brochure
- For LL.M.: Candidates applying for a Master’s Degree must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Candidates applying for Postgraduation Courses need a minimum of 55 percent (General), 50 percent (SC/ST) to be eligible for CUCET 2021.
Click here for CUCET 2021 PG Brochure
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer) based mode|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|No. of Questions||Total 100 questions (Part A – 25 Questions and Part B- 75 Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark|
|Negative marking||0.25 mark will get deducted for every wrong answer|
CUCET Syllabus for Under Graduate Programs (3/4/5 years):
For admission into Undergraduate Courses, the syllabus of Class 12 is followed, while for admission into Postgraduate Courses, respective Under Graduate syllabus is followed.
For Undergraduate Courses, there is no definite syllabus declared by the CUCET. However, based on Previous year questions following areas must be focused on by the candidates:
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Analytical Skills
University Providing LL.B. and LL.M. Courses
- Central University of South Bihar; CUCET Test Paper Code: UIQP02
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
How to Apply:
Step 1- Registration
Following information are required for Step- 1
- Name of the Candidate
- Valid e-mail Id
- Date of Birth; and
- Password (Minimum six characters)
Click here to register for CUCET 2021
Step 2- Personal Details
After successful completion of Step 1, candidates need to re-login in to the account using application ID and Password and are required to fill personal details.
- Fathers Name, Gender, Category, Aadhar Number, Nationality, etc.
- Details of qualifying exams
- Address for correspondence
- Choice of Exam Centre
Step 3- Photograph and Signature
After the Second Step candidates are required to upload his/her recent photograph and signature which must be in .jpeg/.jpg format (10kb to 50 kb).
Step 4- Course Registration
- Candidates need to choose at least one course and can choose up to three courses.
Step 5- Payment of Application Fees
- This is the last step of the application, where the candidate is required to pay the required application fees.
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates is INR 800 and INR 350 for reserved categories.
- There is no fee applicable for the PWD Candidates.
Replica of Application Form is given at Annexure XIII
Criteria on the basis of which a candidate’s application form of CUCET 2021 can be rejected:
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear;
- If candidates did not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination authority;
- If false details are entered by the candidate.
CUCET 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates can edit the application form before the payment of the application fee. However, the Candidates are not allowed to edit the following details
- E-mail Id, or
- Date of Birth
For any further guidance call us on 9614994939.