Clat PG is an exam for the admission in top NLUs to pursue LLM education. In CLAT PG 2019, pattern had changed in the exam. Only objective question was asked in the exam before CLAT PG 2019. But, Consortium of NLUs resolved to bring back the old essay questions in CLAT PG exam. Hence, Objective and Subjective both were asked in CLAT PG 2019. in CLAT PG 2020, that pattern is going to continue.
But CLAT PG 2019 has dispersed a lot of myths regarding the essay questions. CLAT PG 2019 objective questions were relatively easy but subjective questions were asked from various subjects like Constitution, IPR, International Law and Cr. PC and contemporary legal issues.
CLAT PG 2020 Pattern:
The pattern of the question paper for admission to the Post-Graduate Course for CLAT-2020 includes both objective and subjective part.
- Maximum Marks – 150
- Duration of CLAT-2019 Exam – 02:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions – 100 questions of one mark each
- Subjective Questions – 50 Marks (Two Essay type questions each of 25 Marks)
CLAT PG 2020 The Syllabus:
This time, Jurisprudence has been kept under Other Law Subjects. That is the Major Change.
- Constitutional Law – 40 Marks
- Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR and Jurisprudence. – 60 Marks
CLAT PG 2020 Eligibility:
- An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty five percent (55%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2020.
CLAT PG 2020 Online Application:
Starting Date: First week of January
Ending Date: Last week of March
For further Details contact: https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/