- Tell us about yourself.
I have done my schooling from DPS Bokaro, my graduation from from GNLU and my post graduation from NLUO, Cuttack. Currently I am practicing in Bargarh Civil Court.
- What is your Thought on this Year’s Question Paper?
It was tougher than previous years paper.
- What is your strategy For Paper I?
Focus more on Reading Comprehension, Quant and reasoning. Reading theory relating to ICT and teaching aptitude from Truman guide.
- According to you, when is the perfect time for a student to start the preparation for NTA-NET?
3 months before the exam as it will help you in retaining more information.
- How did you manage Paper I and Paper II preparation simultaneously?
Focused more on paper II i.e law and solving more MCQ as you are able top solve 50 % of the questions via MCQ.
- How did you prepare Subjects like Jurisprudence & Constitution in Paper II (Mention Book Name You Followed)?
Constitution LAXMIKANT, Bare Act and AK JAIN (GUIDE)
JURISPRUDENCE: NV PARANJPAYE
- What were your approaches for Vast Subjects like International Law and Environmental Law and Human Rights in Paper II (Mention Book Name You Followed)?
universals guide to NTA NET AND UN Charter from Unique publication.
- How have you prepared for Other Law Subjects?
Bare Act and NTA NET GUIDE BY Universal
- What are the mistakes One should avoid while preparing for NTA-NET?
Leaving any topics mentioned in the syllabus. Even a single reading will help one in eliminating options in MCQ.
- Which as per you was the most difficult part of the NTA NET exam? How did you handle that?
Finishing small acts like LLP, MV Act and Sale of goods, Companies act etc. Atleast one revision is required.
- Do you feel that is there any difference in preparation regarding NTA-NET and NTA-NET JRF?
Not much you just need to be more thorough.
- Any message or success tip you want to share for NTA-NET aspirants?
Finish your full syllabus and solve MCQs from NET as well as judiciary guides.