- Tell us about yourself.
I, Surbhi Goyal, belong to small town of Madhya Pradesh ‘Dabra district”. I did my graduation from Gwalior Madhav law college. LLM
- As a non-nlu student, what motivates you to pursue an LLM from NLU?
I did my law from non-nlu. That motivates me to pursue my LLM from NLU. Because I know that the person is recognised by NLU.
- What were the challenges you faced in your LLM preparation?
I panic so much. Even petty things make me nervous a lot. I have suffered a lot in my preparation due to Time management strategy and ambiance of my family.
- How has Jurisedge course helped you overcome those challenges in your Jouney to top NLU?
Jurisedge helped me a lot. They used to make me prepare the essays which I didn’t even know how to write. The study materials which Jurisedge provided with us, are very helpful during my revisions. They were with me when I was going through the bad phase. I used to take suggestions. They helped me in making my routine and my timetable according to my schedule. The subjective portion which was my weakness, they make it my strength.
- How has Jurisedge Team taken care of your preparation the newly added Subjective part in CLAT PG?
They helped me a lot. They taught me how to write essay. Whenever I got wrong they corrected me and motivated me so that I can write better.
- Any tips for CLAT PG 2020 aspirants specially for non-nlu students?
Yes, You should focus on jurisprudence and international law. You should learn various method of solving MCQs it like elimination method, 50-50 method. And solve MCQs as much as you can and practice subjective answers. Don’t take it for granted.
- Do you recommend Jurisedge to Non-nlu students for their exam preparation Journey to top NLU?
Yes, I would recommend for sure. First I was thinking of cracking CLAT but now I did it just because of Jurisedge.