- Tell us about yourself.
I am Athena Solomon K, from kerala now I am pursuing my LLM from NLSIU Bangalore. CLAT LLM
- Share your views on this Year’s CLAT LLM Paper.
Objective part was easy compared to last year paper but subjective part was very difficult for me.
- What is your strategy For the Exam?
I concentrated on constitution and Jurisprudence. I used to do so many MCQ every day. IPC, constitution, and contract bare acts are compulsory for the preparation. AK Jain lLM entrance guide is enough for studying.
- According to you, when is the perfect time for a final year student to start the preparation for CLAT LLM?
January to may
- Do you think that one month is enough for preparing CLAT LLM?
No I don’t think so. Because I prepared 4 months hardly. For getting Top 5 NLU one month study is not sufficient.
- How you prepared for subjective part?
Every day I practiced writing in different subjects. Writing is the only way to improve your subjective part.
- How have you dealt with the Constitution?
Bare act and AK Jain. Tharough study of bare act.
- How have you prepared for Other Law Subjects?
IPC, contract bare act and AK Jain. Tort, International law ,Jurisprudence from AK Jain. IPR from net
- Is the information provided by Jurisedge Portal helpful for LLM exam aspirants
Yes. I followed jurisedge during my preparation time. It’s really helpful than any other online coaching programme.