- Tell us about yourself.
I am Amber Jain LLM student of NLSIU Bangaluru. -CLAT PG 2019
- Share your views on this Year’s CLAT LLM Paper.
This years CLAT LLM paper was divided into two parts first, Objective, which was bit easy but tricky and second subjective part which had a moderate difficulty level.
- What is your strategy For the exam?
I mainly focused on the objective part because last year’s objective question was bit difficult. Subjective part contains a contemporary issues and other legal topics hence, I thought I should score good in objective.
- According to you, when is the perfect time for a final year student to start the preparation for CLAT LLM?
I would say that there is no perfect time but you can start your preparation by your last semester. I started from mid Jan.
- How Did you prepare for Constitution?
I would say bare act and online material and Jurisedge Material, which is concise, clear and informative.
- How have you dealt with the Subjective Part? How did Subjective answer guide videos offered by Jurisedge help in your Subjective part preparation?
I read some of the contemporary issues as asked by the Sir from the online sources. Subjective answer guide videos helped me in structure my answer and time management.
- How have you prepared for Other Law Subjects?
Jurisprudence from N.V. Paranjape, and AK Singh (Special attention to Jurisedge material)
In Criminal Law I only studied IPC from the online sources.
IPR totally relied on Jurisedge material.
International Law: S.K Kapoor and AK Singh (Only Specific Topics)
Contracts: Online Sources and Jurisedge Material for revision.
- Is the information provided by Jurisedge Portal&Youtube Channel helpful for LLM exam aspirants?
Yes, I firmly agree that Jurisedge Portal & Youtube Channel is helpful for LLM exam aspirants.
- How has All India LLM course offered by Jurisedge helped in your CLAT PG 2019 preparation? Would You recommend Jurisedge to CLAT PG 2020 aspirants?
All India LLM course offered by Jurisedge helped in my CLAT PG 2019 preparation in such a way that it provided me a strategy for the exam, a personal attention and most important feedback on subjective part (the game changer).
I strongly recommend Jurisedge to CLAT PG 2020 aspirants.
At the end I Just want to say ‘Thank you’ for everything provided to me by the Jurisedge because of you this was not possible. Thank you for motivating me.