- Tell us about yourself.
My name is Kamlesh Kumar Singh. At present am pursuing my LL.M from NLSIU. I have qualified NET-JRF in the month of December.
- What is your Thought on this Year’s Question Paper?
This year paper was moderate to tough. Some questions were easy some were tough.
- What is your strategy For Paper I?
I prepared first paper through Pratiyogitasahitya guide and also took the help of online study materials. Giving one-two hour to part-1 is important as it helps in creating difference between NET and JRF.
- According to you, when is the perfect time for a student to start the preparation for UGC-NET?
Well, this is little subjective. I started preparing for this exam from the month of May only.
- How did you manage Paper I and Paper II preparation simultaneously?
Well, managing both my L.L.M and NET preparation was little tiring. But giving some hours to it was important to qualify it. I did focused study as by limiting the syllabus and making a dead line for it. I would like to say that students must take their LL.B as a serious task, Once you work hard during your LL.B then, It would be easy for you to handle the second paper. Once you have good command over your second paper then, During preparation for UGC-NET, You need to go only through previous year papers and few sets of the second paper. And for the first paper, you may read any guide like guide of Trueman, Pratiyogitasahitya etc., and for the same you must see previous year papers.
- How did you prepare Subjects like Jurisprudence & Constitution in Paper II (Mention Book Name You Followed)?
As I mentioned above that I worked hard during my LL.B, hence during that period I studied different books of Jurisprudence but for the UGC-NET, I will suggest book of BN Mani Tripathi for Jurisprudence. For Constitution You may read the book of VN Shukla, however, We don’t have so much time that We can read all these books during our preparation hence, We take the help of guide like AK Jain on each subjects of Law.
- Do you feel that is there any difference in preparation regarding UGC-NET and UGC-NET JRF?
Yes, focusing on Paer-1 is important. Though you have to focus more on Paper-II but completely ignoring paper-1 can be fatal at the end.
- Any message or success tip you want to share for UGC-NET aspirants?
Do hard work and go through the materials as I mentioned above. Practice at the end is also the key get good percentile.