As CLAT PG 2019 includes objectives and subjectives both, a lot of students are asking us about the approach for subjective parts specially. They are quite concerned about the Subjective Parts because they do not know how to structure out their knowledge in a piece of paper. They should be worried because it is not the semester exam, it is about cracking an exam. You have to write an good answer to get a good marks. But, don’t worry. There is a solution for that.
Jurisedge is organising CLAT PG ESSAY-ANSWER WRITING Competition, 2019. In this Competition, you have to write an Essay-type answer of any of the below-mentioned questions.
Write an essay on any of the topics:
- Judicial Review in India
- The Evolution of Right to Privacy in India
- Section 377 of IPC and LGBT Rights
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 22nd February, 2019.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 22nd February, 2019.
RESULT DATE – 27th February, 2019
Any CLAT PG aspirants who will be appearing in CLAT PG Exam in 2019 or 2020.
GUIDELINES AND RULES:
- The Essay-type answer must be written in English.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Answer must be in Hand-written Format. It must be written on blank white paper. No Stripes Lined paper is allowed.
- Capture Photos of your Answer-sheet.
- Use “Cam Scanner App” or any other methods to make JPG or PNG images into PDF Format and attach in email.
- The Participants must submit their article via e-mail only, with the following attachments:
- Answer in PDF format with the subject “CLAT PG 2019 Essay Answer Writing Competition”.
- Cover page containing Name, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number and Name of the College/University of the Participant.
LENGTH OF THE ARTICLE:
- The length of the answer should be between 500 to 600 words.
Your answers will be evaluated under these five parameters:
What’s in it for you?
- All the participants will get a score-sheet of their answers according to the evaluation parameters. So that you can know where you need to improve in your answer.
- 10 Random Participants will get One-time Personal Feedback and Methods to improve their answers from Jurisedge. 30 Minutes telephonic session will be conducted for each candidate.
Registration fee is 99/- INR only.
FOR THE PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES: PAYTM 9614994939/GOOGLE PAY 9614994939/RAZOR PAY
So, what are you waiting for? Register today! Fill the Registration Form here!
For any query mail us @firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us @9614994939
NOTE: All queries and submissions must be sent to email@example.com only, with the subject: “CLAT PG 2019 Essay Answer Writing Competition”.