After all the waiting, finally CLAT PG 2019 notification is out.
The pattern of the question paper for admission to the Post-Graduate Course for CLAT-2019 includes both objective and subjective part.
Maximum Marks – 150
Duration of CLAT-2019 Exam – 02:00 Hours
Multiple-Choice Questions – 100 questions of one mark each
Subjective Questions – 50 Marks (Two Essay type questions each of 25 Marks)
These Books to Follow For CLAT PG 2019
This time, Jurisprudence has been kept under Other Law Subjects. That is the Major Change.
Constitutional Law – 40 Marks
Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR and Jurisprudence. – 60 Marks
- An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty five percent (55%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2019.
Online Application Starting Date: 13th January, 2019
Online Application Closing Date : 31st March, 2019
- The CLAT 2019 examination will be held on Sunday, the 12th May 2019 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- The CLAT 2019 examination will be held in OFFLINE mode
For further Details contact: https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/