The subjects that are covered in exam are: Constitution, Jurisprudence, Criminal law, Administrative Law, IPR, Public International law, Contract and Tort.
You have to study these subjects in depth to tackle both Subjective and Objective questions. because all the subjects are equally important for CLAT PG exam purpose,
To tackle these, you need to follow books. The books that will help you to go through faster in your exam preparation.
Also, whenever a student calls us (Jurisedge), the first thing, he/she generally asks us about the books to follow for CLAT PG 2020. Sir, which book to follow for jurisprudence? Sir, What is the best book for Constitution? What is the best book to follow for International Law and question goes on and on etc.
For that, we want to communicate the most important thing regarding CLAT PG 2020, the “LIST OF BOOKS”, to follow for the exam.
Here are some lists of Books:
Jurisprudence Books List
- Jurisprudence and Legal theory by V.D Mahajan
- Studies in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory by N.V. Paranjape
- Decoding the Jurisprudence
- Constitution Book by V.N Shukla
- Constitution Book by J.N. Pandey
- Multiple Choice Questions on Constitution of India
- IPC by K.D Gaur
Contract Book List
- Law of Contract and Specific Relief
Tort Book List
- Law of Torts by B.M Gandhi
International Law Book List
- Text Book on International Law by Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh
CLAT PG LLM Guide
- Universal Guide To LLM Entrance
- Guide to LLM Entrance Examination
This list of Books is not exhaustive one. If you refer any book other than the books mentioned above and that book is really good for CLAT PG preparation, please comment below.
Enroll Now in the Most Comprehensive & Most Affordable CLAT PG Crash Course where you will 100+ video lessons, study material, revision material, 85 mocks, subjective answer guide and mentoring from successful student.