- Tell us about yourself.
I have completed my BA.LL.B. Hons this year From Law Faculty University of Lucknow
- Share your views on this Year’s CLAT LLM Paper.
This Year paper was moderately on the tougher side many questions were out of syallabous mostly in Part C and There we’re only Few questions from subjects given in official notification like IPC, International law , Contract law . To Sum up paper was totally unexpected and full of flaws.
- What is your strategy For the Exam?
I focused on jurisprudence a lot as it is very challenging to remember jurisprudence quotes , books and other things . For jurisprudence I referred books like Paranjape and I also studied from my notes .
For Constitution I thoroughly studied bare act 4-5 times and I also Studied case laws from various sources.
- According to you, when is the perfect time for a final year student to start the preparation for CLAT LLM?
Around 8 Months preparation is required to prepare for CLAT LLM if one wants to go in Top 2 Law schools and a little more preparation is required if one wants to sit in PSU’s interviews .
- Do you think that one month is enough for preparing CLAT LLM?
No it’s not enough but if one has Studied these subjects thoroughly in their law school then one can give a shot in one month preparation.
- How have you conquered the Jurisprudence?
I studied fairly jurisprudence revised it 3-4 times from Different notes and Books like paranjape.
- How have you dealt with the Constitution?
I studied bare act 3-4 Times and focused on important sections and parts . I also learnt landmark case laws and revised them . It is also necessary to keep yourself updated with Current landmark judgements.
- How have you prepared for Other Law Subjects?
I referred Ak Jain For other Subjects . I also studied from my notes .
- Is the information provided by Jurisedge Portal helpful for LLM exam aspirants?
Yes it is the information provided by Jurisedge portal helped me understanding which areas to focus on while preparing Constitution specially and also jurisprudence . It also helped me to continuously track the change in syllabus and pattern of exam and other important updates related to this exam.