The syllabus of AILET LLM 2017 consists of 100 marks of objective questions and 50 marks of subjective question (one question). This one question will come from these five subjects: Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory.
In this article, we will be dealing with the topics of contract law. Here is the list of topic:
- Essentials of a Valid Contract
- Balfour v. Balfour
- Carlill v. Carbolic Smoke Ball Co.
- Free Consent, Coercion, Undue Influence, Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Wagering of Contract
- Doctrine of Frustration
- Novation of Contract
- Quasi Contract
- Contract of Indemnity and Contract of Guarantee
- Essentials of Valid Bailment
- Privity of Contract
- Valid, Voidable, Void and Illegal Contract
This list of topics is not exhaustive. But, it might help you. if any student wants to share and add any important topics under contract law, he can add that in comment section.