UGC-NET LAW LONG HIVE COURSE
₹15,999.00 Ex. of 18% GST
The Syllabus of Paper II of UGC CBSE-NET consists of more than 18 Subjects: Legal Theory, Constitution, Law of Crimes, Family Law, Labour Law, Law of Tort, Law of Contract, Public International Law, Environmental Law, Company law,Human Rights, Administrative Law, Negotiable Instrument Act, Consumer Protection Act. These subjects will make 100 objective questions in Paper II.
- Jurisprudence: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Constitution: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Criminal Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Contract: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- International Law: To-the-point topic discussions on important international law subjects.
- Tort law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Human Rights: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Environmental Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Company Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Administrative Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Family Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- Labour Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content.
- IPR: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content
- Cyber Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content
- Comparative Public Law: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content
- Competition Act: detailed elaborative easy-to-remember content
Specially-Built Material For Revision:
Jurisprudence and Constitution carry 25-30 marks out of 100 marks. For that two subjects, Short, summarized, objective-based material are provided.
- Jurisprudence: 2000 Objective Questions covering all the portions of the Subject. List of Books, List of Legal Maxims, List of Legal Theories are also included
- Constitution:Well prepared content specially desigend for UGC-NET
Mock Tests Cloud:
UGC NET Mock Test Cloud Series consists of 25 Mock Tests.
Contents of UGC-NET 25 ONLINE Mock Tests:
- 25 UGC-NET Mocks based on NET Syllabus[Jurisprudence, Constitution, Contract, Criminal Law, IPR/New Subject, Tort and International Law, Human Rights, Company Law, Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act, Environmental law, Negotiable Instrument Act etc]
- Unlimited Attempts
- No Negative Marking
- Proper Analysis
- Computer Based Exam System according to the notification of UGC- NET.
We provide hardcopy material containing important parts of all the subjects. Hardcopy will be delivered to your respective address within 7-10 days of enrollment.
We provide online platform where you can access with the user id and password all the time from your desired devices like mobiles, tab, computer 24*7.
New-Update on the Material:
We generally update the material within 10 days interval.
Course Duration : 1 year
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the difference between UGC-NET Law-Hive Course and UGC NET LAW LONG-Hive Course?
Both the courses are designed for aspirants who are going for UGC-NET LAW exam. But Hive Course is for 6 Months and Long Hive Course is for 1 year.
- Is only softcopy provided in this course?
No. Both Softcopy and Hardcopy will be provided in the Course.
- Does this Course include PAPER I also?
No. This Course only includes paper II of UGC-NET Law.
- Is the Course content updated regarding UGC-NET Law New syllabus?
Absolutely. This Course is updated one.
- It is an online or postal Coaching, how will I get help if any problem arises?
If you have problem, you will get our help 24*7. Whenever you need us, we will be there.
- Does This Course help while doing revision for the exam?
Obviously. This course contains bonus material particularly designed for revision as well. Specially for Constitution and Jurisprudence.
- Is there any video lectures in this course?
No. there is no video lectures in this course. All the course content are made of PDF, PPT and Book Format.
- Is there any update of course content after enrollment of the course?
Obviously. We regularly update the course content[online portal]. Also, if you want any more content on any particular content other than the content provided in the course, we will provide you with that as well.
If you think, your query has not been answered in these question, feel free to call us @9614994939 or mail us email@example.com