The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the all India entrance exam for admission to National Law Universities (NLUs) of India. If you are appearing in the post graduate common law admission test (CLAT PG) 2017, you need to practice question papers and mock tests of CLAT PG to get yourself giving an opportunity to open up the placement doors for various PSUs.
Total marks in CLAT PG exam is 150 marks and out of which Jurisprudence carries 1/3rd of the total marks i.e. 50 marks. Hence, Priority and focus over the subject on Jurisprudence actually makes or breaks the hope for cracking the CLAT PG.
Jurisprudence is the study of law, or the philosophy of law. It is a type of science that explores the creation, application, and enforcement of laws. It holds much water in field of Law as well as cracking the CLAT PG. But as a subject, students generally do not organize themselves to meet with the exhaustive nature of the subject. Hence, they end up losing the interest for the subject.
In this course, we provide this subject in the most approachable way to the students. The students will not only find it easier to deal with the subject, but also easily cope up with the exhaustive nature of the subject in the most organized and disciplined way.
This Course contains:
- Over 700 Objective Questions & Answers on Jurisprudence
- 4 Chapters including 26 Parts of Jurisprudence
- Lists of Quotes made by the Various Jurists
- Lists of Books written by Different Jurists
- Weekly Update & Addition on the Numbers of Objective Questions & Answers
- 24*7 Online Support System
- Methods to Score over 45 in Jurisprudence Part in Exam.
If you really wanna boost Your performance in PG CLAT, Enroll today.